Ackbar : Thunderdonk Ackbar : Thunderdonk

I love you

this is completely amazing

Wacky Pod Races Wacky Pod Races

Good effort

I didn't take much interest in this flash, but I can see that you put some effort into it. Try to ignore bad reviews, you win if you try.

[WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV [WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV

Oh great, complaints about a video game.

Okay, I have to admit that it was kind of funny. The animation and drawing looked like you didn't care and just tried to get through it as fast as possible (even though that's kind of what you said). I don't have audio on this computer, so I can't really hear everything.

But the next time you make a flash, maybe you shouldn't make one complaining about a video game.

ScottProductions2002 responds:

I don't really dislike the game at all. It's called a parody - you poke fun at the game.

Not having audio kind of completely fucks you over also because the visuals are nothing.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

dinosaurs + glasses = lol

always fun when doc brown popped up, but the hitboxes on the spikes were annoying sometimes

Gray Gray

Meh

I see the message and how deep this game is and whatnot, but it's repetitive; games are typically for entertainment and I feel as though I wasted time on this (well, relative to other flash games)

Maverick Maverick

Decent

The game was okay. Music and gameplay got a little repetitive. I got to the pig, and went all the way back up for a bug. I want my fifteen minutes back.

==(Frost)== ==(Frost)==

Yay!

More epicness! Keep it up, and PSP'd.

B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

Distorted reality

My floor broke while tapping to dis awesome song.

-snow in the air- -snow in the air-

mAY I BORRO UR SKILZZ?!

Pwnage audio! 10/10 5/5.

But ... when I listen to the downloaded version for some reason ... I only get the first 11 seconds of the song ...